This is your semi-monthly notice that new stories have recently been added to TOTA’s online News Centre!
The News Centre contains a growing number of stories about TOTA initiatives, tourism stakeholder activities throughout the Thompson Okanagan, marketing opportunities, Community Development programs and activities, tourism industry news, and travel-media coverage of tourism in the region.
The stories in the News Centre are searchable by keywords – and we also encourage you to link to the RSS feeds for each of the areas in the News Centre, so you will automatically receive new stories when they are posted. We welcome feedback about the News Centre!
Here are some of the latest stories posted in the online TOTA News Centre:
- New web section is ‘go-to’ place for community tourism stakeholders
- TRU leads in offering credit co-op work experience for Tourism students
- TOTA appoints International Market Specialist
- TOTA attends big travel shows in the U.S. market
- Canada keeps its title as ‘No. 1 country brand in the world’
- Visiting German media impressed with winter activities
- Guest ranch owner from the Region heads BC association
- Summerland plans WorldHost & tourism website initiatives
- Businesses continue to register as TOTA stakeholders
2280-D Leckie Road
Kelowna, BC V1X 6G6